SO I HAVE A QUESTION:
What is your Mac OS X-compatible software of choice for extracting things from .mov or .avi files for the sole purpose of making annoying gifs, :D?
It seems right now my current workflow choice is:
1. open .mov or .avi in QuickTime Pro 7
2. trim file to desired annoying sequence
3. Export trimmed file as annoying image sequence (*.gif, *.jpeg, or whatever).
4. Select all images, right click and open in Fireworks as one file.
5. Crop or whatever. Export, try to keep under 500k.
What do you use?
THIS IS ALL TERRIBLY IMPORTANT BY THE WAY.
PS: Hellooo flist, I am a terrible journal abandoning person :'(